Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20732)
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
I don't know if it is just me but this dries out my under eye very much. I can barely use it there. I do use it to cover blemishes and it does a good job with that.
Kelsey H.
Findlay, OH
Favorite drug store concealer. Fair is a good shade match for me. The concealer gives medium coverage and has a very hydrating feeling. Have purchased this over and over.
Victoria P.
I have some dark circles under my eyes and this definitely covers them up. this concealer does crease a little, but as long as u set it I have no issues with that.
LINH N.
['San Francisco ', ''], CA
It works more that what I imagined. My friends recommend me to buy it. It can cover my eye bags and darks points around my lip. I also use it to do as eye primer and it works great too.
Paige M.
Spokane, WA
Great concealer for drugstore and would definitely recommend. Not streaky color matched me amazingly and was packaged nicely. Buildable I would say with certain. Great colors and wide selection great product.
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
Review for: Fair more...
This was my first concealer I bought and loved it. It is buildable and blends well. It definitely conceals everything under my eyes. I really like and recommend it.
Samantha A.
Clute, TX
Review for: Medium more...
I recently bought this to try because I have heard good things about it. I don't hate it, but I feel like I need to try it some more. I also feel like maybe I got too dark of a product. I need to try a lighter shade.
Kaitlyn C.
After using many concealers I finally came upon this one but was skeptical since this foundation sucks. However this concealer is amazing! It covers up blemishes and does not feel cakey! It comes in many shades so you will definitely find one for yourself.
Rose G.
Sanford, FL
This is a decent primer. People compare it to Nars Creamy Radiant but it's not as good. It's decent tho as a highlighter. Doesn't do well at concealing dark circles
Katie M.
Bledsoe, KY
This is a perfect dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer. It's thick and creamy and perfect for concealing under eye circles. I use it to highlight areas on my face and it's prefect!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back