Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20598)
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
I use it daily. I have noticed that if I put it on and let it sit w/o rubbing it in, it stings under my eyes a little. How weird?! But, it blends well and covers well!
Sidrah R.
Buffalo, NY
Who ever made this is a genius. !!! I was in love with my Nars radiant creamy concealer. And then I found this. Love this ! It's a good dupe for Nars. Totally in budget
Iliana A.
Currently one of my favorite concealers. On a day with light or full face makeup i go to this. Perfect for my light skin and and conceals my under bags completely.
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
The absolute best drugstore concealer and it hold its own against higher price ones. I use it mostly as under eye concealer but it definitely does ok with blemishes.
katie b.
Eureka, CA
Great drugstore concealer. Really opaque, and covers nicely. I like to use this on blemishes and sometimes under my eyes. Nice and light, but gives good coverage.
Kailyn B.
Review for: Fair more...
This line has a good range of colors which I can appreciate, however I don't think it has a strong amount of coverage which is disappointing. It did not cover my under eye circles or blemishes completely which is something I look for in a concealer
Grace  S.
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER! It has amazing coverage and an easy, mess free applicator! If you want a buildable, and blendable concealer, this is the one you should get.
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA
Review for: Light more...
Great concealer, especially for the price. Has medium, but build able coverage. Very affordable, but does run out rather quickly. I would definitely recommend buying this concealer.
Maria  V.
Fresno, CA
This Concealer is absolutely amazing. It gives a great coverage and it covers my fine line. I love using this concealer to highlight my face on the spot where the sun normally hits.
Fatima T.
Wilmington
I love this concealer it gives me great coverage for any pimples or redness on my face. I also feel that they shade fits me very well. Would definitely buy again!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?