Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20694)
Tinaishe K.
Leominster, MA
Works very good! I hear comparisons of this product to NARS which I've never used but I definitely would recommend this product. Packs on very well to the point I only wear on occasions
Mapaumcbo M.
lThe texture is light, creamy and easy to work, melts very easily on the skin and integrates instantly with the tone. The coverage is average pulling low, if we have very dark circles are not going to solve the problem, but if it is something relatively normal, it becomes a great option to use daily.
In my case, the eyebrow is darker than my own skin tone, but does not tend to any particular color. If, some days I'm very tired I've seen it slightly blue, but usually it is brownish. The tone number 15 adapts perfectly to the color of my complexion and manages to unify that area with my skin while lightly illuminating it. It is not a high coverage concealer, but it is enough to leave the area looking good and a bit lit. The other positive point is the texture, because it is very light and easy to apply, besides, the most important thing is that I do not dry up at all the area around the eye.
Be careful with this type of correctors that illuminate the area, because if we have bags in the eye, we will only be able to highlight them even more. In make-up, light or illuminating tones are used to highlight areas and dark ones, to sink them, creating volumes. If we have dark circles with bags, which already have volume in them, we will be highlighting them even more, so be careful when choosing the corrector.
Sarah B.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is wonderful, I love the shade range. I prefer it under my eyes rather than for covering spots. The packaging is pretty nice, Imd prefer a squeeze tube. The coverage is a solid medium. I recommend this to my friends often, it a great product!
Kimberlye0128  .
Cedar Hill, TX
Has light to medium coverage and a good consistency. I use different shades to highlight and to blend in with my natural tone without foundation and it works wonders!
This is a really good concealer for being $5 it's full coverage it reminds me of the NARS concealer it just doesn't wear for as long but if you're on a budget I would definitely get this
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
I have tried a lot of drugstore concealers and they don't really blend well and most don't fit my skin tone but this blends amazingly and matches amazingly i love this concealer!
Emili T.
Tulsa, OK
I really like this product though I wish it was a little thicker. The wand makes it extremely easy to apply. I wouldn't recommend for extreme color correction though.
Susana B.
Bought this concealer today and I already love it. Great product for a affordable price. The color range got me a little confused . I ended up with the color "medium"
Jessenia M.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I have nothing bad to say about this concealer. It doesn't crease on me but I do set it with a powder anyways. And it has beautiful coverage
Melissa W.
Garden City, GA
Goes on nicely and I haven't had many issues with creasing but I don't know if it's that I got the wrong shade or what but it doesn't cover quite the way I expected
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back