Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20718)
Flor V.
Selma, NC
Well, in my opinion it's very dry. Once i put it on my face it feels creamy but when i blend it under my eye it gets dry and i don't like that at all. It inexpensive.
aimee p.
Marshall, MN
I only really use concealer to highlight and cover dark circles not acne spots. but this is a great creamy blend able concealer and does the trick. It doesn't crease much and covers well.
Andrea P.
Eagan, MN
This is a complete must have! I love this product so much because it provides god coverage, its buildable, it blends nicely with other concealers and blends out so nicely.
Emili T.
Tulsa, OK
I really like this product though I wish it was a little thicker. The wand makes it extremely easy to apply. I wouldn't recommend for extreme color correction though.
Katelyn S.
Houston
I liked this concealer. My only problem is that it creases, but that's probably user error. I used the fair color and it was actually light enough to highlight a bit.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
I have tried a lot of drugstore concealers and they don't really blend well and most don't fit my skin tone but this blends amazingly and matches amazingly i love this concealer!
Jen R.
Smyrna, DE
I've used this for years and it works great for under the eyes but not for any spots to conceal on the face. Under the eye it is light and smooth and blends so well.
Susana B.
Bought this concealer today and I already love it. Great product for a affordable price. The color range got me a little confused . I ended up with the color "medium"
Rosie A.
Alvin, TX
This is my #1 concealer. I have shade 10 and I actually prefer this concealer to the Nars creamy concealer in custard. And for half the price! Can't beat that. So happy I found this one.
Kimberlye0128  .
Cedar Hill, TX
Has light to medium coverage and a good consistency. I use different shades to highlight and to blend in with my natural tone without foundation and it works wonders!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back