Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Gabriela D.
Dallas, TX
I love love looove the way this concealer sets on my face so creamy but not cakey and It is the only concealer that does not crease on me and is super blendable and very affordable and leaves me and my wallet happy
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Amazing concealer!! For under eyes, I would recommend setting it with a powder as it tends to crease but otherwise I have no other complaints. Works as well as many high end concealers.
Kate P.
LOVE this product, I've been using it for years. This lasts all day with no creasing. No need to build it goes on with the perfect amount. Use for any problem spots and baking! I love this, and would highly recommend.
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
Meh. Great if you want something thick. I like thin products that are easy to blend. Unfortunately I won't be purchasing this again. It looked very mate (which is good) but cakey on me.
Chels M.
I love it and it conceals very good it's like a dupe for nars I was originally sand but now I'm medium and it's very long lasting but you have to set it with a powder cause it tends to get very cakey if you don't
Megan G.
This is a great all purpose concealer. The shade range is not the best but this concealer is creamy and blends pretty easily. I like using this for highlighting and to conceal blemishes.
Amber R.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Light more...
I literally buy these in 5 at a time because I love them so much. Not expensive, bought at Walmart. I have tried many many concealers and this one is just perfect. It blends very well, real creamy and doesnt cake up
Sana Z.
This is a great concealer. It brightens your whole face up and covers all my dark circles. I like to use this under my eyes and around my nose to cover any dark spots and it works great.
Jennifer  P.
I love this concealer and use it almost every day. It's also not drying under the eyes and is easy to blend. However, I find that sometimes it doesn't last that long and I would say the coverage is medium so if you don't need full coverage this is perfect.
Ruby C.
Review for: Light, Sand more...
This product is too good to be true. The wind is very helpful to apply the creamy texture is actually very easy to blend you can work it out to cover blemishes under I hope you were contouring and deep circles one less. For lack of color range but if you find your match color it is a great product
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart