Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
mckenzie m.
I think this Is great if you have minimal spots you would like to conceal because it is more on the thin side it’s not bad but I have very dark under eye circles and this doesn’t cover as much as I would like them to be covered.
Addylin Z.
Orosi, CA
Review for: Medium more...
A friend let me tried her concealer and this was not as good as I thought, the formula could be better, it dried up my skin, maybe because it wasn’t for me or because I didn’t but it for my skin type but I’m sure we both have the same skin type, anyway the price was good and package was good as well.
Brean R.
Randleman
I like this concealer. I don't love it.. But I do like it and think for the price point it's worth the money. However I do have other favorites like color pop and makeup forever that have more coverage and less drying for around the same price. So I'm a little up in the air. It's good but not great!
Libby A.
Wildersville, TN
Review for: Fair more...
This was one of my favorite drugstore concealers in high school. It’s very easy to apply/blend and super long lasting. The shade range is nice. I have combination skin and used it both under my eyes and also to spot conceal. Overall loved this and will probably repurchase now!
Bawdee O.
Sacramento, CA
I don't use many concealers so I can't give it more than 3 stars because I have nothing to compare it to. I like this stuff to conceal my dark circles under my eyes. I liked that it was light weight and non-cakey. What I didn't like is the shade. It was too pinky for me. Also, it is a great price!
Simay T.
houston
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is my drugstore favorite so far! It so amazingly affordable and blends like a dream. I love the formula and how it sits on my under eyes, it does not crease but I realized that after a few hours it starts to look kind of cakey, it may be because of my powder I don't know.
Kayla W.
Louisa
I really do like this concealer because I feel as though it does cover the dark circles under my eyes very well. One thing to be careful about however is to make sure not to apply too much or else there will be some major creasing !!
Megan S.
Corbin
I really love this concealer! It’s lightweight, it helps cover my under eye bags and is easy to blend. The only reason I took off a star is that after I apply a few minutes later it does crease, but once I sponge it back out it seems to stay after that. I also like that it isn’t expensive and easily available in my area (I don’t have many retailers).
Sage P.
Review for: Light more...
This color matches me perfectly. I really like that it doesn't get cakey. I've had the same tube for about 3 months and use it almost every day. Its lasted a while. I'm going to pick up another one soon. It blends easily and lasts all day. I have not had any reactions or ance from this. It does a great job of hiding dark circles. This has to be my new favorite concealer. I like that it is available at Kroger and Walmart so I can pick it up while I am grocery shopping.
member-8b08c
Review for: Light more...
I don't usually use concealer but I have recently got into makeup and decided to go for it. This concealer is fantastic. It is super easy to blend out, it is build-able and perfect for under eyes. Would definitely recommend for anyone starting out with makeup.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart