Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19775)
Buy on Amazon
member-2f099b2b7
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer so much. It takes away my dark circles and lightens the parts of my face that need to be lightened. It's super easy to blend out and I definitely recommend:)
Emma S.
Raleigh, NC
I love this stuff! it has amazing coverage and it blends well. It does not crease but it covers up everything I need it to. I always go back to this when I try anything else.
Noelia R.
Review for: Light more...
This is one of the best concealers out in the drugstore. It has medium to full coverage and it coveres almost everything! It is really easy to blend and it lasts a long time.
Sherie B.
Pine Valley, CA
Great concealer to cover up blemishes, under eye circles, or any imperfections you may have for the day just set with a powder, regular or transluscent and your ready to go.
Sophie W.
I love it!!!!!! Very creamy and moisturizing but it still has a nice matte finish when blended. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of five it because it tends to crease but other than that it's great and I will buy again!
Mikayla C.
Montvale, VA
I reviewed the foundation too.. This review would bd the same for that .. Not good for acne prone skin or oily skin .. It doesn't last all day either .. So not recommended !
Jasmine P.
my all time favorite concealer. i have freckles so it's great because they do not get covered, but does a great job covering acne or imperfections. 10/10 recommend. reasonable priced and is my favorite drug store product
super s.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer isn't very thick or patchy it is perfect for all types of skins . There isn't that much product in the bottle but it is a nice amount . very much recommended !!
shivani b.
This concealer is good not great unless you have little to cover i find it to too thin so it does not work for very dark circle because its not a heavy coverage concealer .
Esthefania T.
Miami, Fl
I have really, really dry skin, especially under my eyes. I have a really hard time finding an under eye concealer that doesn't accentuate my dryness, brightens my blue under eyes, and yet still is a good color for me. I have really very pale pink skin, and so concealers tend to be much too tan for me. I wish that they would make an even lighter color, but the color "fair" works fine for me. "Fair" is lighter than "light", which is strange, because "light" comes before "fair" in the display. This concealer is creamy and very blendable. It works alright on acne and red spots, but it is not a full coverage concealer (which is why I love it for under my eyes). My only real complaint is the packaging. No matter how careful and clean I am when using the concealer, excess is pushed outward upon closing, so that if I put it in my bag without wiping it, my bad and the rest of my makeup will get streaks of concealer. This definitely isn't a deal-breaker, as I'll purchase it again. They may have even fixed that by now, as I've been using my tube/bottle for almost 6 months now. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a non-drying under eye concealer with a wide range or shades.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?