Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20652)
Stephanie D.
I saw online that this was a dupe for the popular nars concealer so i gave it a try.I really love this stuff, it blends out perfectly, doesn't cake or crease under the eyes.
Franny S.
San Diego, CA
This concealer is a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. It works just as well. It doesn't crease under my eyes, it has buildable coverage, and it stays in place.
Kate K.
Hampton, VA
Maybelline FIT me has been go to since I was in high school and just now drifting away from it, but I found myself coming back for the concealer. It doesn't crease on me and can be used a highlighter!
Jamie H.
White House, TN
Review for: Light more...
I enjoyed this concealer, it had a nice color selection. I didn't notice it do anything super amazing but overall it was nice and I'll probably buy it again. I used it under eye and for cover ups.
Ahtziry L.
Cheap and amazing one of my favorite concealers I love Maybelline they have various colors it doesn't cake up I would recommend to someone who is just learning about makeup
Jackie O.
Review for: Sand more...
I love it! It does not creas at all! It's super buildable you can add layers and it won't look cakey. It's really blendable not cakey at all, lastes my whole day at school, yes I recommend it to anyone
Elisabeth B.
A lot of people say this is a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer but I disagree. This is much thinner and less creamy in consistency so it doesn't offer the same coverage.
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
This is by far the best concealer I've ever used. Sometimes I don't even wear foundation; I just put on this concealer the coordinating powder. The coverage is that great!
cristy p.
Miami Beach, FL
This is a good concealer, it doesn't have as much coverage as i would like bt it is
a concealer worth trying, i use it for everyday because its not cakey. Would repurchase.
Jennifer B.
Brooklyn, MD
When I put this on I find myself wanting more coverage than it gives. I often put it on, blend it, then apply a little more. The product itself is good. Its light and mine matches me pretty well.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?