Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20675)
Brunilda M.
Review for: Medium more...
I can't say enough good things about this concealer. I use this with a full face of makeup or when I don't wear foundation I still use it under my bare eyes. So much coverage & it's so easy to blend out.
Jasmine M.
Killeen, TX
Just as good as the NARS creamy concealer! Very buildable without it looking cakey. Very affordable and has a good range of color. Best for blemishes and undereyes. I would recommend this to everyone
Mariana H.
Review for: Sand more...
I honestly love this product so much! This is the only concealer I use for my everyday makeup. I will never replace a concealer with this one. It's my holy grail and I will continue to repurchase this!
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
This is my favorite drugstore concealer! It works just as well as a lot of high end concealers. Great for highlighting your face and for concealing any redness or blemishes.
Sandra Sofiyyih M.
Review for: Fair more...
Love it! Amazing concealer, it convers up everything you want perfectly! It feels super light on my skin and it is really easy to apply, I used to buy it at Walmart but sadly I can't find it anymore!
Natalie L.
Great drugstore concealed with nice coverage! This concealer brightens and conceals my under eyes, doesn't crease, and blends out beautifully!
This concealer retails for $6.99
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Omg creamiest concealer ever! Love it! Hands down a must have. Works well under your eyes and anywhere you need it to go. Literally one of my all time favorite drugstore concealers!
Vic L.
I use this concealer every day for redness and anything else it is very light if you don't feel like wearing a heavy foundation than I would definitely recommend it! Its also a great primer for your eyes if you don't want to spend extra money for something you already have!
Shirley F.
Woodbine, NJ
This product wasn't horrible, I feel like if it was a thicker consistency I would've enjoyed it more. It provided ample coverage and stayed on well if you use a setting powder
Liliana T.
Ripon, CA
I really like this concealer for priming my lids before eyeshadow. I think it is creamy to start with but it gets really dry throughout the day and it creases. Not the best concealer in my opinion.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back