Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19837)
Brooke B.
Apollo Beach, FL
So far the best concealer I have found CVS. great quality for the price. pretty much full coverage and not sticky. This is my go to besides urban decay and it cosmetics.
Mariangel N.
Perfect product if you're a beginner and also if you are of those who think mac is the best. This is the perfect duoe for the Mac Pro long wear concealer. You're welcome!
Sakeria W.
Grenada , MS
So far this concealer is what I'm use to and love. It's not cakey. I always go lighter than my skin tone when I conceal my face. It blends out very well . Leaves no lines.
Sarah S.
Stringer, MS
This concealer has the same feel as the nars radiant creamy concealer to me. It's brightening and full coverage but you'll want to set it with powder because it will crease
Chanel R.
Bakersfield, CA
This concealer was a good concealer, although it didn't last very long if I was to use it to conceal my acne scars. They wouldn't conceal for long. I also tried putting a setting powder on top of it, but it makes it look cakey.
stephanie c.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing concealer that isn't dry ! one of the best drugstore concealers ! has medium coverage and doesn't crease on wrinkles ! lasts for a long time with setting powder !
Anna Laura H.
Rio Grande City, TX
Review for: Light more...
It's the best concealer I've tried. It doesn't dry my under eyes and it doesn't make it oily. A little goes a long way. The best part is the price. It is very affordable.
Paula K.
Tacoma, WA
Love! Great coverage, does not settle and works for my aging and dry under eyes. Heard it was a dupe for Nars concealer, but will not spend the money to verify, why should I as this concealer works!
Hannah S.
Van Wert, OH
Can't get enough! I love the texture and the coverage. It's light enough to put under my eyes, but still has great coverage. Will definitely be repurchasing and with the price, it's not a problem
Donna C.
Cullman, AL
Holy grail concealer here! I've heard it is a dupe for NARS. This provides smooth coverage and wears beautifully when set with powder. I will buy again and again. I've used this for the past 4 years and will continue to do so!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?