Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (22038)
Jordan W.
This product is really similar to the tarte shape tape. It has a lot of coverage and lasts a long time. It doesn't break up or crease and I love the way it looks under the eye. I have repurchased around 4 times and I use the light medium shade
Chloe W.
Hartland, WI
My all time favorite concealer for under the eyes! It has better coverage than the nars radiant creamy concealer and its wayyyyy cheaper. Get it now if you don't have it. You will not regret it!
Esther B.
This conealer is a deff reccomindation. I use it all the time for under my eye and to hide my ache. It is afforadable and easy to blend with a beauty blender or a foundation brush! I would always repurchase this product!
Peyton H.
Williamsburg, VA
Review for: Light more...
My all time favorite concealer! I believe it provides more coverage than any other and can be found in easier locations for a lower cost. Also doesn't run out fast at all or make you appear oily
Isabel C.
Joliet, IL
I love this concealer it's really good coverage for a drugstore product and it's very easy to work with. I've been using this for a long time and the packaging of it is good as well. I would really recommend this is anyone.
Colleen W.
San Francisco, CA
Best concealer EVER! I have been struggling to find a concealer that stays in place and doesn't fade. And this does all of that and goes on so smooth. I am obsessed with this product and I will never use another concealer again.
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
I couldnt find a shade that would be perfect for my skin tone, i had to go back and buy another shade and mix them to get what i needed. Good coverage though and not splotchy from my experience.
Rocio S.
des moines, IA
I use this concealer to cover my blemishes and it does a great job. It doesn't do much for my under eyes though. The formula is creamy and doesn't crease too much. Overall its a decent concealer.
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is perfectly fine for covering up dark circles under your eyes, but it doesn't do so great on covering up pimples, acne, blemishes, etc. to be honest, this concealer make them more visible! Not the greatest for coverage.
Annabel K.
Los Angeles , CA
This stuff is awesome. Great, natural coverage. I use one color under my eyes and another for blemishes and then I set with powder for a natural look. Great for high school or college students.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart