Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
I love this concealer. It's easy to apply and the packaging is perfect. It's perfectly blendable with a finger or beauty blender. I also appreciate I don't have to use a separate brush to apply this.
Zeynep K.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Light more...
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. It goes on smoothly and blends very nicely. It is also hydrating, lasts long and does not cake. I used this primarily for my under eye area. I bought this concealer many times.
Allishia S.
Bremerton
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! It has good coverage, covers a lot of my redness and evens out my tone a little bit. It is a good price and a little goes a long ways. I absolutely would buy this over and over again
Sara O.
Missouri City, TX
The best pharmacy concealer. Covers dark circles, illuminates, fades super good and also has a super cute finish. I have lost count of how many times I have bought it, I always carry it with me.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this whole line they have! I love the range of colors they have! I actually can use this to highlight and contour my face! Blends well and buildable coverage. They fit me series is just my over all fav! It's really awesome!
Breanna L.
Provo, UT
This is the perfect dupe for the NARS $30 concealer. This one is $6 for the same job. This works really well and the formula is amazing. I love all the different shades that it comes in so you can find the one that fits you.
Esther B.
This conealer is a deff reccomindation. I use it all the time for under my eye and to hide my ache. It is afforadable and easy to blend with a beauty blender or a foundation brush! I would always repurchase this product!
I love this concealer!! I have repurchased it 5 times now. It's way better then youniques concealer in my opinion because it doesn't crease as much. I love the packaging because it's so easy for travel! It lasts all day too!
Jordan W.
This product is really similar to the tarte shape tape. It has a lot of coverage and lasts a long time. It doesn't break up or crease and I love the way it looks under the eye. I have repurchased around 4 times and I use the light medium shade
keelie l.
Sylacauga AL
It is usually very hard for me to find a concealer that actually matches my skin tone because I am very pale and have yellow undertones and this worked perfectly for me
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart