Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20671)
Ashley W.
McDonough
This is by far the best drugstore concealer I've ever used. It never creases under my eyes and stays on all day long! It is a great dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer at a much more reasonable price.
Emily T.
I was very presently surprised with this concealer, very inexpensive and a pretty good dupe for the Nars creamy concealer. It''s very creamy, blendable and extremely confortable
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
I absolutely love the maybelline fit me concealer! It works very well and covers great! It is nice packaging and fits easily in a make up bag! I would buy again as well as recommend to others to try!
Julia B.
Atlanta
Review for: Light more...
This is a good buildable concealer and covers dark circles well. Make sure to set it and you won't crease all day. Also I think it's very good for highlighting and love that this product can be a two in one.
Sasha W.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this as a under eye concealer with my foundation and ive found i cant also just use this concealer and a powder. It works very well to cover my dark spots and is very light.
rylie r.
RSM
it works very well! the color matches skin wonderfully and it easily blends. it lasts longer than competitors. it's slightly sheer but works great for brightening the face. i would definitely buy again.
Emily M.
Amazing coverage. Would buy again but my Target never carries my color. I refuse to buy it anywhere else because I find that Target always has the cheaper prices concerning makeup
Desiree L.
Greeley, CO
I love thin concealer because it is thin but has great coverage. I love maybelline products and I like using this concealer with the fit me matte foundation. It doesn't crease throughout the day either.
Jewel W.
Literally obsess over this concealer ! I'd choose this concealer over any high end brand concealer any day . It's so affordable and actually a great product . I'd recommend that everybody buys this product
Lynzi W.
Berlin, NJ
I love the coverage of this product but it leaves a TERRIBLE white cast in photos. The consistency and everything else is nice but the staying power is ehh and because of the photos I don't use it anymore.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back