Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19844)
Jessica H.
Youngstown, OH
This concealer is okay. It is NOT a dupe for the Nars. People NEED to stop saying that. It has a way thinner consistency. I have awful under eye circles so it's just okay on me. I have to build it up a lot.
Rosario G.
Brentwood, CA
Best drug store concealer ever!! Inexpensive, gives you that great coverage, easy to blend and lightweigh! I've been using it everyday for months know and i absolutely love it!
Karen R.
Fortuna, ca
I think this is a great drugstore dupe for Nars creamy concealer. I don't have blemishes really so I'm not sure how it works on redness but it works great under eyes and bonus it works as a mild highlighter!
Theresa H.
Aurora, IL
My absolute favorite concealer that I use with my other Fit Me foundation and powder. It covers my little imperfections and covers my dark circles around my eyes. Two thumbs up!
Ashley R.
Fairfax, VA
Literally my favorite under eye concealer - hides my bags so well and stays put all day. I have in a winter and summer color and will never change products! Better than most $20 concealers I have tried.
Dina G.
I love this concealer. It provides good coverage and it blends nicely. You can also get a lighter color and use it to highlight the under eye area. Great drugstore product!!
Dulce G.
This product is amazing, easy to work with! A little goes a LONG way. I use it to cover dark circles under my eyes and set it with under eye powder and it makes me look awake! Definitely worth trying.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
It's alright. Not the best concealer out there. I would not purchase this again. It's good for shaping eyebrows but not good for concealing under eyes. Makes me very creased.
Personally, this product was not for me. My main criticism is that it dried out really quickly. Although matching my skin tone and giving considerable coverage, I've used better products for coverage and blending. I wouldn't recommend it.
Abby T.
Northridge
I loved this concealer! All of the the Fit products are really great. A lot of times I don't get as much coverage from concealers as I want, but this one gave me great coverage.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?