Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I am in-love with the whole FITme line that Maybelline created other then the powders. YES I do use this for a highlight, but to brighten up the areas I'd like to brighten up. The longevity of this concealer is sensational!
Angelica P.
This product is a must have for me it is full coverage and has a natural texture to it that let's the skin feel beautiful. It is also a long lasting product when backed. I personally use it Evey day that I wear makeup its my go to.
jess d.
Valencia , ['', '', 'Carabobo']
It's really easy to use, it has this amazing wand that let's you spread the product in every corner of your face, I use one of the lighter shades and I can tell that covers my panda looking bags under my eyes really well. The product is really smooth, cold and soft when you apply it, and beat it with a beauty blender.
Toni E.
Washington, DC
I used this concealer for highlighting and it blends in seamless. I used it with the fit me matte and pore less foundation and it gives you a flawless finish . I would definitely buy it again .
Brittany C.
Victor, NY
Love love love this! The consistency is amazing, not to thick and not to thin like I've experienced with other concealers. Doesn't crease ans lasts all day if you set it.
leah ✨.
north chesterfield VA
Review for: Medium more...
When I buy this concealer I was very disappointed because I almost did not take product and it was very light, not cover my dark circles and that is why I don't ause nymore and I do not recommend it
Carli R.
camphill
Review for: Fair more...
This is such an amazing concealer! I love it. It's pretty buildable. It has nice coverage. I think it compares to the NARS. Great for undereye and spots! I would DEFINITELY recommend this to others!
Jen L.
Love this! Blendable and works like a high-end concealer. It's very affordable and it's been my favorite concealer ever since I first bought it. Has many shades to pick from and has good coverage!
Katie T.
Vallejo, CA
My favorite drugstore concealer. It is perfect for carving out your eyebrows and adding a natural looking highlight to your face. It also does great covering up my dark circles. I have repurchased this many times. Wish they had even lighter colors.
Amber R.
I used this concealer for almost 6 months. The coverage was great and the color was great. At first I really like it, but it seemed like once it started getting very hot outside it was very dry looking under my eyes. Needless to say I have now switched to a new concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart