Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Amanda H.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Fair more...
This is a pretty good concealer. It's inexpensive and it covers imperfections fairly well. It wouldn't be my top pick, as I believe it's a bit too thick, but it definitely works if it's all you have.
Dani C.
Pineville, KY
Review for: Fair more...
One of my favorite concealers! It's good for the undereyes when I just want to conceal my dark circles. I wish they had an even lighter shade so I could use it it for undereye highlighting as well!
Hannah S.
Review for: Light more...
I love this product very much, it's the exact color of my skin tone which makes it look more natural. I mainly put it under my eyes because of my dark circles and any other blemishes and acne. I got this product from cvs and it's pretty affordable and worth it. I would definitely buy it again and I highly recommend this.
Cheyenne A.
Belvidere, TN
This is my all-time favorite concealer. I found it was really easy to find a match to my skin, and the price was unbeatable. The coverage is fantastic, and it applies flawlessly. Highly recommend!
Diana R.
Bakersfield, Ca
Love how it feels but you need to set it with a powder. I am Mexican but not dark so the #20 seems great. This is my first conceal I ever used and I'm in love I can see the difference in my under eye
Angelica P.
This product is a must have for me it is full coverage and has a natural texture to it that let's the skin feel beautiful. It is also a long lasting product when backed. I personally use it Evey day that I wear makeup its my go to.
jess d.
Valencia , ['', '', 'Carabobo']
It's really easy to use, it has this amazing wand that let's you spread the product in every corner of your face, I use one of the lighter shades and I can tell that covers my panda looking bags under my eyes really well. The product is really smooth, cold and soft when you apply it, and beat it with a beauty blender.
Hailey S.
Yuma
Review for: Fair more...
This is such an inexpensive and awesome concealer! I get mine at Walgreens so I can get my points but you can't grab it at Walmart too! They have a bunch of different shades and I would recommend to everyone
Celia A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I use to use this years ago but i wasn't so into makeup back then. Everyone raves about it so i picked it up again after so long and wowww i never noticed how amazing this stuff is! Fave concealer!
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
Best concealer I have ever used. I dint know what I did before I found this gem. a little goes a long way and I'm ready for a new one. I use this everyday. it's great for when I do my brows as well.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart