Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this concealer! It's the lightest one I've been able to find that doesn't have undertones that are too pink. Coverage is great, and it has staying power if set with a finishing powder.
Jennifer H.
Beaver Dam, WI
Love this, have it in two shades one for concealing and one for highlighting. Creases a little in the summer under my eyes but no big deal because after I set with a powder. No more creases!
Kaitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
This has always been one of my favorite concealers that I always have on hand. It gives a medium coverage and is definitely buildable and easy to blend. For the price it's perfect for everyone.
Stacey G.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer for a everyday makeup look. It gives a natural finish and can be used to highlight. This layers well on top of other concealer. I just wish that the applicator was slightly bigger.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Favorite drugstore concealer! Doesn't crease after its set, doesn't move or anything! Blends out easily and the price point is perfect for the amazing product you get! Pigmented & creamy & easy to blend! A+ in my book!
Franchely B.
Bronx, NY
The concealer its long lasting and full coverage it's amazing and a little goes along way and it's a total dupes for many of the high end products available out there
Ghazzal Q.
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer, because it has a creamy texture and covers perfectly! I use it for my everyday makeup look. Also the packaging is great and easy to put in any makeup bag! I would definitely buy this product again!
Tacika Y.
The Maybelline concealer is great for covering my dark circles. But I feel like that I have to apply it beauty blender or else it makes my under eyes dry. Other than that I really like this concealer. I've been using it for 2 years now and it has amazing coverage.
Cierra S.
This is my favorite concealer! I use the color 30 cafe. It's very good for cleaning up eyebrows and highlighting your face. It also blends very easily into your skin!
Angelina A.
Oakdale, Ca
This concealer often reminds people of the Nars concealer, which I somewhat agree with. It's a nice coverage, and last a nice amount of hours. It's a medium coverage and is worth the money.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back