Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
leah ✨.
north chesterfield VA
Review for: Medium more...
When I buy this concealer I was very disappointed because I almost did not take product and it was very light, not cover my dark circles and that is why I don't ause nymore and I do not recommend it
JoAnna H.
Perfect dupe for NARS. I literally go through a tube of this stuff every few minutes. It can be kind of cakey if you don't blend and bake it well, but if you do it does just what it should. I typically use it as a highlighter for under my eyes.
Jen L.
Love this! Blendable and works like a high-end concealer. It's very affordable and it's been my favorite concealer ever since I first bought it. Has many shades to pick from and has good coverage!
Gillian C.
I like this concealer but at most drug stores I go to the don't have the lightest shade. Also, the coverage isn't that great but it's perfect with the Fit Me foundation!!
Courtney R.
Shelbyville, IL
Absolute best concealer I've found from the drugstore! Isn't to thick or to thin and blends very easily. It also does not crease or crack on my very dry skin. A great price for a great product!
Madeleine K.
Los Angeles
Review for: Sand more...
This is an amazing concealer! I don't have it in me to spend $30+ on a concealer when this one is out there! It is so so good, never cakes up and makes my whole face brighten up! I've heard from many people that this is almost an identical formula to the Nars creamy concealer. Amazing product!
Mia T.
Amazing! Love this concealer especially for the price. It's build able yet natural and semi dewy. I highly recommend for dark circles. Packaging is simple but I like how you can see through the tube. Would definitely repurchase!
Meredith H.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer feels and performs like a high-end product. Very creamy but blends and sets beautifully under the eyes. Also great for highlighting the bridge of the nose and center of forehead.
Sarah R.
This concealer is amazing. I am obsessively using it, it covers everything in the first try, and the colors available are beautiful and match perfectly! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Sarah K.
My go-to concealer. It is buildable and is able to cover my acne scars and dark under eye circles. I often use it alone without foundation on light makeup days and it blends into my skin great.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart