Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Erin  L.
This product is not the best for pailer individuals, their lighest shade is too dark and very very yellow undertone, I am pink undertone. Although this product does give amazing coverage and you can build and highlight with this. This product also is very runny and watery.
Heather L.
I absolutely 100% LOVE this concealer, it is not cakey, it lasts all day, conceals those bags and dark circles we all have perfectly. It is matte just like I like, and it not heavy at all. It doesn't crease and always blends so well. I recommend this to everyone!
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
Excellent concealer! I own all the colors, but my perfect shade is Sand. I love that some of these concealers have a yellow undertone, which is perfect for my olive skin. The concealer applies evenly, easily and also looks so beautiful on the skin. The price is amazing as well.
Kayla D.
Review for: Light more...
I should have bought the fair, but it is 115 instead of 110, which can be kind of confusing. I have bought the 115 before and it is lighter than 110. Otherwise, it is a great concealer for a great price.
Anna S.
Bluffton, OH
Let's be real, this has been my holy grail concealer since I was fourteen and it is the absolute definition of "oldy but a goody"... if you see this in your drug store pick it up, I repeat: PICK IT UP.
Alexis B.
This concealer does wonders, I got it because the reviews I read on here and i would agree it is a great buy. I just started doing face makeup and I gotta say I do not think I am going to try any other brands. It doesn't cake which is a plus and it fits my tone of skin great!
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I have really tried hard to love this concealer but I feel like the color range and the color selection is very scares and even though I still use the product it's in a darker shade to cover blemishes.
Alexandra H.
Review for: Medium more...
This is my all time favorite drugstore concealer! It is very lightweight and buildable. It is easy to apply because of the small dome wand and It blends very easy. I will definitely purchase it again.
Ahndrea L.
Allen, TX
Review for: Sand more...
This has good coverage, but I don't like how thick it is. It's almost as if the concealer is too potent and pigmented, and I don't like that look on me. If that's what you prefer, then I recommend it.
Lauren S.
Fredericksbrg, PA
Its not too bad of a concealer. The coverage is okay but its not too horrible either. It goes on very smoothly and I've never had much trouble blending it in. It does work really well as a highlighter.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart