Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jessica A.
Bakersfield
Review for: Sand more...
I loooooove this concealer!! I use the shade sand to highlight and it blends out all easily. It's one of my top 5 drugstore concealers!! I never have an creasing and It wears nicely throughout the day
Judy C.
Williston
Review for: Light more...
I am very happy with this concealer. I use it to brighten my undereye and help reduce the look of dark circles. I use a darker color for some redness around my lower lip before I apply lipstick.  I wish it was a little more fuller coverage, but over all I am very happy.
Meghan M.
a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer. a light/medium coverage concealer. very easy to apply and blend and does not dry quickly. one of the best or if not the best concealer at the drugstore. i have bought this product a few times and would recommend to people on a tight budget.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
This is the best drugstore concealer I have ever found so far. It looks so natural and beautiful on the skin. blends soooo easily and lasts and doesn't budge when set with powder. definitely recommend!!
Alexandra H.
Review for: Medium more...
This is my all time favorite drugstore concealer! It is very lightweight and buildable. It is easy to apply because of the small dome wand and It blends very easy. I will definitely purchase it again.
Laura F.
Duluth, MN
I use this concealer to highlight my face on an everyday basis (bridge of my nose, forehead, cupid's bow, chin) and it does a good job. IT isn't long lasting so I do need to touch up during the day.
Alexis B.
This concealer does wonders, I got it because the reviews I read on here and i would agree it is a great buy. I just started doing face makeup and I gotta say I do not think I am going to try any other brands. It doesn't cake which is a plus and it fits my tone of skin great!
Paige R.
Travelers Rst, SC
Such a great product and dupe for other high end concealers. Very light weight and easy to blend. I use a blending sponge to blend it out and it works like a dream. I would definitely recommend this!
Ella B.
This is such an amazing concealer!! It gives the perfect amount of coverage, while still feeling lightweight on the face. It lasts throughout the whole day! I definitely recommend this concealer!!
Ahndrea L.
Allen, TX
Review for: Sand more...
This has good coverage, but I don't like how thick it is. It's almost as if the concealer is too potent and pigmented, and I don't like that look on me. If that's what you prefer, then I recommend it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart