Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20670)
Nancy F.
Easton, MD
This seems to blend well. It doesn't seem to crepe into my lines so much. I think that I like that when it dries down it still remains flexible. Like it doesn't dry into a cake consistency that looks over powdered.
Jessica M.
This is a really good creamy concealer from the drugstores. It applies best with a damp beauty blender. Some people say it is comparable to the NARS creamy concealer. I have repurchased.
Chels M.
I love it and it conceals very good it's like a dupe for nars I was originally sand but now I'm medium and it's very long lasting but you have to set it with a powder cause it tends to get very cakey if you don't
Shaylyn E.
Columbia, MO
The lightest color still was not the right color for me. It didn't stay and creased in my fine lines even with setting powder. Coverage was buildable but overall would not purchase again.
Gabriela D.
Dallas, TX
I love love looove the way this concealer sets on my face so creamy but not cakey and It is the only concealer that does not crease on me and is super blendable and very affordable and leaves me and my wallet happy
Grace L.
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite go-to concealer! This blends super nicely and is easy to apply. The only flaw is that the shade I used was super light. It does need improvement for blemishes however. But I would definitely buy this multiple times again in the future!
Hayley R.
Battle Ground, WA
My go to drugstore concealer! It's not drying under the eyes I use this to highlight underneath my eyes and my nose. The package is simple.its not easy to spot if you got a lot of makeup.
Veronica C.
Concord, MI
Alright drugstore concealer, but can look dry under your eyes if you have naturally dry under eyes like I do. Did have good coverage and a lot of shades, I use a deep shade to contour with and it looks great.
Jenny R.
Love this concealer so much! I use it everyday because it is so lightweight but full coverage at the same time. I also use it for glam looks because it blends so nicely. Highly recommend!
Jennifer  P.
I love this concealer and use it almost every day. It's also not drying under the eyes and is easy to blend. However, I find that sometimes it doesn't last that long and I would say the coverage is medium so if you don't need full coverage this is perfect.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back