Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20627)
Jessika S.
Grove City , OH
Review for: Light more...
I didn't really see the hype about this concealer. It creased badly no matter what I tried to do. I tried it for underage and blemishes, did not cover blemishes. Would not purchase again.
Tori O.
This concealer is amazing. It has great coverage and the aplicator does an amazing job. Although, for my skin tone (porcelain-ivory) the lightest shade isn't light enough to cover up my dark circles. If you have a light skin tone like me; I would suggest to use the age rewind dark circle illuminator.
Jade G.
Doesn't really apply on very well and it begins to seep through my face. Causing pimples to show up and no matter what shade i got it always blended in with my foundation giving me no difference
Emma P.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is by far the best one I've used ! I barely use any when I do apply it and it leaves me flawless . It's not the best but it's still fantastic and stays on even with sweat . I would recommend it 10/10.
Kate P.
LOVE this product, I've been using it for years. This lasts all day with no creasing. No need to build it goes on with the perfect amount. Use for any problem spots and baking! I love this, and would highly recommend.
Lauren M.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love this product for under my eyes when they are starting to look dry. It lasts well over 5 hours. Good coverage. Could use all over face as well. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Medium, Light more...
I use the everyyyday. It's coverage it's medium, if you have dark under eye you'll need help from a foundation, they are not dry so recommend it to dry skin, but greasy skin can use it too because it's not too greasy.
Mary B.
Elkhorn , WI
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer, it goes on smooth, blends out nice, and stays put all day. I do have to mix a bit of the light shade with sand to get a good color match, but for the price I don't mind.
Tia R.
Nice and creamy and I like the way it blends into the skin. I would not recommend if you are looking for a full coverage though, it only gives a medium coverage but I do not mind that.
Julia E.
Review for: Sand more...
I've used this concealer since I started wearing makeup for years I constantly go back to this product it's perfect for my dark circles and for any acne scares that I have on my face I always have a back up on hand.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?