Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
I color correct my dark circles and with this product on top does the job it doesn't over dry your eyes. It conceals my redness around the nose and chin. This product doesn't separate with the corrector.
Kyona D.
Lincolnton
Review for: Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 10 Light, 0.23 Fluid Ounce, Other more...
Cafe 30!
no creasing, works great with baking!
I wish they were more deeper tones for WOC.
nice easy to use packing and handling. reasonable price as well!
brought from local walmart..recommend to others!
Jinan S.
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer very long lasting very buildable nothing bad about it, in comparison to others I prefer it so much and yes I'd recommend to others
Michelle u.
The reason i love this concealer is because it matches my skin tone so well so its not too white or too dark. I also love that i have to use a little but of product and it hides my dark circles very well
Natalie M.
Las Vegas, NV
This concealer is actually pretty good, I'm not really big on concealer but it's good for highlighting and I would definitely choose this one if I needed a budget friendly concealer!
Mariana L.
Edinburg, TX
This is the only concealer I have ever used. I do not really use concealer and I hate it because of this one. They do not have my shade and they are not full coverage what so ever. I would not buy again.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Light more...
I had such high hopes for this guy but it was so watery and thin it didn't do much for my dark under eye circles. I tried to apply it with a beauty blender and a brush and nope I just didn't get much coverage.
Kelsie H.
This concealer is my go to. As long as you don't mind mild creasing, it's amazing. The shade range and the creasing are the only real problems. The consistency is perfect, and it doesn't make me look oily like other concealer I have tried.
Vanessa V.
This is a great concealer! I'm in 25 medium and it matches perfectly. It conceals blemishes and my dark under eye circles. You can find it at any drugstore and it's affordable. I definitely recommend this.
Jeralyn C.
It's okay but on the face it's orange!!! It's semi long lasting I would say. It is buildable but creases easily. It is really smooth and has really cute packaging. I would recommend this for people who are just now starting to do makeup.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart