Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Nikoletta K.
Nottingham, MD
This stuff is seriously a miracle! It's drugstore so its affordable, and it covers my under eye circles completely!! Very easy to work with and it stays on all day! Doesn't crease which is great!!
Angelica P.
This product is a must have for me it is full coverage and has a natural texture to it that let's the skin feel beautiful. It is also a long lasting product when backed. I personally use it Evey day that I wear makeup its my go to.
Masseline G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this concealer and I love it!! It works super great! Really recommend this concealer it doesn't crease a lot which is good and super blend able and easy to apply!
Madeleine K.
Los Angeles
Review for: Sand more...
This is an amazing concealer! I don't have it in me to spend $30+ on a concealer when this one is out there! It is so so good, never cakes up and makes my whole face brighten up! I've heard from many people that this is almost an identical formula to the Nars creamy concealer. Amazing product!
Sarah R.
This concealer is amazing. I am obsessively using it, it covers everything in the first try, and the colors available are beautiful and match perfectly! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Kestine B.
Lehigh Acres, FL
There is really nothing to say except I LOVE this product!!! It's full coverage, the formula is great, and there is an amazing variety of colors!!! I would really recommend this product to anyone!!!
Alison A.
Ruston, LA
I don't have dark circles under my eyes so I can't recommend it for covering dark circles, but if you want that beautiful highlighted under eye. I do recommend this concealer! It's super blend able!
JoAnna H.
Perfect dupe for NARS. I literally go through a tube of this stuff every few minutes. It can be kind of cakey if you don't blend and bake it well, but if you do it does just what it should. I typically use it as a highlighter for under my eyes.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
Best concealer I have ever used. I dint know what I did before I found this gem. a little goes a long way and I'm ready for a new one. I use this everyday. it's great for when I do my brows as well.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I am in-love with the whole FITme line that Maybelline created other then the powders. YES I do use this for a highlight, but to brighten up the areas I'd like to brighten up. The longevity of this concealer is sensational!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back