Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Angelica P.
This product is a must have for me it is full coverage and has a natural texture to it that let's the skin feel beautiful. It is also a long lasting product when backed. I personally use it Evey day that I wear makeup its my go to.
kassandra o.
Love this product!!! I use it for under my eyes. I got a shade lighter than what I am, and it covers the dark under eye very well!! and it lasts all day, it's not oily and a little goes a long way.
JoAnna H.
Perfect dupe for NARS. I literally go through a tube of this stuff every few minutes. It can be kind of cakey if you don't blend and bake it well, but if you do it does just what it should. I typically use it as a highlighter for under my eyes.
Dani C.
Pineville, KY
Review for: Fair more...
One of my favorite concealers! It's good for the undereyes when I just want to conceal my dark circles. I wish they had an even lighter shade so I could use it it for undereye highlighting as well!
Sarah P.
Lexington, KY
Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer is amazing! It covers the dark circles under my eyes and has wonderful staying power. I can apply it in the morning and it is still going strong late in the afternoon.
Meg S.
Such an amazing formula of concealer at such an affordable price. Light is a perfect match for me to conceal pimples and hide under eye circles and Fair allows me to highlight under my eyes and all of my high points of my face.
Madeleine K.
Los Angeles
Review for: Sand more...
This is an amazing concealer! I don't have it in me to spend $30+ on a concealer when this one is out there! It is so so good, never cakes up and makes my whole face brighten up! I've heard from many people that this is almost an identical formula to the Nars creamy concealer. Amazing product!
Toni E.
Washington, DC
I used this concealer for highlighting and it blends in seamless. I used it with the fit me matte and pore less foundation and it gives you a flawless finish . I would definitely buy it again .
Fiona R.
Towson, MD
LOVE THIS, great for converge and under the eye. But I have to warn you the shades get darker as the number in creases but 15 is lighter than ten so if ten is too dark 15 should be good for you!
Gillian C.
I like this concealer but at most drug stores I go to the don't have the lightest shade. Also, the coverage isn't that great but it's perfect with the Fit Me foundation!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back