Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19816)
Buy on Amazon
Jane Y.
Wakefield, MA
Great color match!! It's defiantly not long wearing and has an okay coverage. Also it burned and irritated my under eyes!! I'm disappointed because people compare this product to NARS creamy concealer... it's nothing like it!
Morgan F.
good pigmentation hides all my blemishes and imperfections not the best on my dark circles for dark circles i would recommend the taste shape tape but over all a very nice concealer and i think i would consider buying it again.
Stephanie F.
Findlay, OH
For every day use, I really enjoy this concealer. it is light weight and has pretty good coverage but nothing crazy. Just be sure to set with a powder to avoid creasing.
Vanessa C.
Chatsworth, CA
I really love this concealer, it covers up my dark circles amazingly and really brightens up my eyes. I do have a lot of acne scarring but I never use concealer on them and this isn't the best concealer for that anyways. Still an awesome concealer that I use everyday.
Paige O.
Belton, MO
I use this concealer to highlight under my eyes and it works perfect for that but if i try to cover up a blemish with it it does not cover it and it does crease under my eyes if i don't set it right away.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
I love this concealer so much! It matches my skin tone very well and is very high coverage for a drugstore concealer. It can be a bit oily, especially in the summertime.
Dalia H.
Dodge City , KS
This concealer is amazing! I've been using it for quite a while. It lasts me a pretty long time. I've never had any problems with it. It has really good coverage. I would definitely recommend others to buy this! Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer (Various Shades)
Crystal G.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Best drugstore liquid concealer I've used. Blends well and thin formula, but provides pretty good coverage. If you're looking for a inexpensive concealer, gift it a shot.
Natasha D.
San Francisco, CA
Best concealer. When used with a beauty blender it completely covers up my dark circles. As a busy nurse who sometimes will only get 4 hours of sleep this product is a lifesaver.
Katrina G.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I don't like heavy makeup so this stuff is really nice. It never clumps or streaks or shows. Its a reasonable price (got it for free at cvs)... I totally recommend it
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?