Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Meghan M.
a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer. a light/medium coverage concealer. very easy to apply and blend and does not dry quickly. one of the best or if not the best concealer at the drugstore. i have bought this product a few times and would recommend to people on a tight budget.
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
If you haven't tried this concealer before, just stop what you're doing right now shut your phone and run to your closets drug store, ulta or Sephora. This product is a must buy and a must try!!!!!!! Go and try this it's awesome for people who have dry under eyes and as well as oily/ normal under eyes!!!!! (If you have dry under eyes girl you'll love this concealer) they have a long line of colors that it can be easy for any skin tone!!!! The color pay off is awesome and this is a very hydrating concealer and it's best if you set it off with the Laura Mercier powder. This concealer usually doesn't crease on me but just to be on the safe side I just set it with a little powder and ta-daaa! Your under eyes are all set and smooth and black circles free!! This concealer is not that pricey it's a reasonable price. Don't forget to try their foundation and powders! This brand has a good quality and good price makeup!
Andrea B.
I looove this stuff. I use 2 colors for my bad dark circles. First I use #10 which is darker and blend it out and then I use #15 which is lighter and that really works to cover my circles. HG product.
Lauren S.
Fredericksbrg, PA
Its not too bad of a concealer. The coverage is okay but its not too horrible either. It goes on very smoothly and I've never had much trouble blending it in. It does work really well as a highlighter.
Jennifer G.
Everett, WA
All i can say is i love love love this product its amazing ❤❤❤ and it gives good coverage :) it does crease but a lot of concealers do you just need a good setting powder :)
Lauren K.
Fairfax
A lot of people compare this to the NARS radiant creamy concealer but the consistency is totally different and is pretty runny compared to NARS and for me did not cover much of my dark circles or blemishes at all but it did highlight my under eyes pretty well.
Penny H.
Sachse, TX
For this price this is a great Concealer. I use it to fill in and for important areas of my face when constituting. The consistency is perfect for some areas of contouring.
Emily B.
I think this concealer is great! I have heard it is a dupe for the NARS creamy radiance concealer, and I can see why due to the nice coverage this concealer has and the beautiful finish it gives to your skin. It isn't expensive either!
Betty E.
Brooklyn, NY
If you know personally know me, this is my holy grail product. I love this and have been using it for years!!! Great price and great coverage, it's a dupe for NARS. You really can't go wrong with this!
Kayla M.
I have just recently started using this and I love it! Blends well and very builds me. The packaging is sleek and easy to handle. I wish there was more product, but other than that I really like it!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back