Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20727)
Mallory S.
Love this concealer! It really lightens up my under eye. It is definitely a lighter formula that feels light of the skin. It doesn't feel cakey at all!
Blends really well and looks very natural!
Aurdrey S.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this concealer ive been using since i purchased it. its beauty budget friendly. id purchase over and over again. I love the products they have really stepped up there game in products. if u set it it wont be so oily

Isabel C.
Joliet, IL
I love this concealer it's really good coverage for a drugstore product and it's very easy to work with. I've been using this for a long time and the packaging of it is good as well. I would really recommend this is anyone.
Janice S.
Carpentersville
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This concealer is better than so many high end ones. It is so great for under eyes and blemishes. It is so good, I love it so much. It is beautiful and radiant. It is amazing and I was surprised.
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
A great drugstore concealer! I use it to highlight and contour. It gives me great coverage and it's super easy to blend. Its not too thick at all! It's a great alternative to the NARS count concealers.
Enjoli P.
Waukegan, IL
All time favorite drug store concealer!!! Very easy to apply, love the applicator. Also very easy to blend! Great for covering blemishes, light to medium coverage but you can also build up coverage. Would def recommend this concealer!
One of My top favorite concealer awesome in coverage and the quality for the pricing is great!! They have good colors to match any skin type. And it does really good if you have dark under eye I would totally buy it again.
Bai X.
Love this Concealer. I've had it for a long time and it's still lasting me to this day. Great coverage for the price. The consistency is very creamy and about medium coverage. A little goes a long way with this!
Jordan W.
This product is really similar to the tarte shape tape. It has a lot of coverage and lasts a long time. It doesn't break up or crease and I love the way it looks under the eye. I have repurchased around 4 times and I use the light medium shade
Michelle L.
This is the best drugstore concealer I've found so far. It has fine coverage- but not high coverage. The product often finds its way into the fine lines and creases on and around my eyes, but other than that I actually like it!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back