Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20687)
Christina G.
Barhamsville, VA
THE BEST concealer. I have tried several high end concealers and nothing works as good as the Maybelline fit me! Heard good things about the fit me foundation as well!
Tahani O.
Birmingham, AL
I love that Fit me comes in a large variety of shades, it makes my life easier. I adore this concealer. When you pair it up with Fit me foundation, it is just downright amazing! Glowing for days!
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this whole line they have! I love the range of colors they have! I actually can use this to highlight and contour my face! Blends well and buildable coverage. They fit me series is just my over all fav! It's really awesome!
Bai X.
Love this Concealer. I've had it for a long time and it's still lasting me to this day. Great coverage for the price. The consistency is very creamy and about medium coverage. A little goes a long way with this!
Isabel C.
Joliet, IL
I love this concealer it's really good coverage for a drugstore product and it's very easy to work with. I've been using this for a long time and the packaging of it is good as well. I would really recommend this is anyone.
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
I couldnt find a shade that would be perfect for my skin tone, i had to go back and buy another shade and mix them to get what i needed. Good coverage though and not splotchy from my experience.
Isis D.
It was an OK concealer it it was a very creamy but it did crease even after setting it and if it wasn't Blended right away it would make it harder to buff into the skin
Monique Y.
Safford, AZ
This isn't a bad product it works well just doesn't conceal too much for me I try to build it up but it just doesn't come out so good but I like it for days when I don't need to conceal much :)
Breanna L.
Provo, UT
This is the perfect dupe for the NARS $30 concealer. This one is $6 for the same job. This works really well and the formula is amazing. I love all the different shades that it comes in so you can find the one that fits you.
Francisca M.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer works pretty good for me. Although I don't find that it is full coverage it does help me a lot since it doesn't set into my creases. It is affordable and accessible at drugstores.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back