Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20740)
Francisca M.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer works pretty good for me. Although I don't find that it is full coverage it does help me a lot since it doesn't set into my creases. It is affordable and accessible at drugstores.
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
A great drugstore concealer! I use it to highlight and contour. It gives me great coverage and it's super easy to blend. Its not too thick at all! It's a great alternative to the NARS count concealers.
Leslie P.
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. It has a great shade selection at a good price point. It is so blendable. It is a medium coverage in my opinion. I need a few layers to really cover any acne but it tackles redness beautifully.
Tia F.
Review for: Fair more...
great for highlighting. medium coverage. long lasting. best for under eye. not best for covering imperfections. easy to apply has a long doe foot applicator. easy to blend. i've repurchase a few times, very affordable and would recommend.
Chloe Y.
Review for: Light more...
Incredible concealer, goes on nicely and last all day with out caking. Has a medium coverage but you can build it up to full coverage. Definitely a cheap alternative to NARS or other concealed. I would definitely buy again.
Mallory S.
Love this concealer! It really lightens up my under eye. It is definitely a lighter formula that feels light of the skin. It doesn't feel cakey at all!
Blends really well and looks very natural!
Evelyn R.
Addison, IL
I like this concealer I would say it's a good product for the money u are paying for it it gives a medium to buildable coverage I have the color light and I use it for highlighting it's a good product and not pricey at all!
Vanessa T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer is one of my top 3, I love that it's cost efficient yet compares to the NARS creamy radiance concealer. I love that it's build-able depending on what coverage you are looking for.
Bindi C.
Beavercreek, OH
I really like the color and consistency of this concealer. However, every time I put it on, it starts to burn. Not just under my eyes, but near my nose as well. I may be sensitive to the formula.
Chloe W.
My all time favorite concealer for under the eyes! It has better coverage than the nars radiant creamy concealer and its wayyyyy cheaper. Get it now if you don't have it. You will not regret it!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back