Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sabrina M.
I wish I liked this concealer more. I really love the fit me foundation, so I was hoping this would really compliment it. It just does not really provide much better coverage and does get a little cakey.
Rachael R.
I like this concealer a lot and I think it works well with the Maybelline Fit Me foundation. However, my only problem is that it creases easily on me and when I use powder over it, it will cake up a bit.
Gabriella C.
Glendale, NY
Back to school means staying up till the a.m. studying your booty off for that exam the next day. this concealer has great coverage, where it'll hide those dark circles that developed because of the night before, or even acne that was caused because of all the school stressin' .
Laura M.
San Antonio, TX
My all time favorite drug store concealer. Very creamy, blends well, doesn't crease if you set it (have never used it without setting powder) I love the color and and medium.
Ava W.
Elwood
I love this concealer very much! It works great on all skin types and has great coverage for a drugstore concealer. It works better for under eyes than blemishes but is good for either. I would recommend!
Marram S.
Very good concealer! It's great at blending and covering up anything you need to on your face. I buy two different shades to cover my imperfections and one to highlight! Great concealer for a great price.
Nora R.
Anaheim, CA
The packaging is very similar to Nars. It's my favorite drug store concealer. The packaging makes it very easy to apply because it already comes with an applicator. The consistency is amazing as well.
Gracie G.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is the only brand of concealer I've used and absolutely loved! Have been using it for years now! Great quality, doesn't crease, not high coverage however. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Cate K.
I use this everyday and I love it!! It is just the right amount of coverage to the point where it is natural but does its job... as a teen, I have small little to no dark under eyes but it does a good job of canceling out the red in acne!!
Betzabeth S.
This is the best concealer, is coverage is high, cover the dark circles perfectly, the pigmentation of the tone is good, and also you can use for highlight and contour, the best is that is a drugstore product.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back