Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19791)
Buy on Amazon
Nicole L.
Halifax, PA
I absolutely Love this concealer! I use this under my eyes and it lightens them up just perfect! It feels very lightweight and doesn't dry out my face. This stays in my purse.
Jessica M.
One of the best drugstore concealers I've used! I highly recommend setting it with a powder though because there is still some creasing in the under eye area (at least for me).
Asea G.
Waxahachie, TX
My favorite drug store concealer! Before I got Mac concealer this is all I used it is perfect for shaping brows! I love that it has a variety of shades too. I definitely recommend.
Mary B.
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer! It is so much better than half of my high end products for less than half the price. It stays in place all day and doesn't crease at all. I would definitely purchase this again.
Thaly S.
Doral, FL
It blends beautifully and it doesn't crease if you use a good setting powder. it dries fast and it has a build able coverage. I recommend using a beauty blender for best results.
Savanna S.
Cullman, AL
Super creamy and smooth under the eye. I haven't ever tried it on blemishes but it covers under the eye very well and doesn't look textured. It lasts the whole day. I have repurchased multiple times.
Maleny J.
This concealer BURNT my under eye and eyelids BAD I can’t even apply makeup to those areas because it’s peeling and looks horrible. Anyone have suggestions on how to make it heal fast?
Jasmine M.
Killeen, TX
Just as good as the NARS creamy concealer! Very buildable without it looking cakey. Very affordable and has a good range of color. Best for blemishes and undereyes. I would recommend this to everyone
Brunilda M.
Review for: Medium more...
I can't say enough good things about this concealer. I use this with a full face of makeup or when I don't wear foundation I still use it under my bare eyes. So much coverage & it's so easy to blend out.
Colette
I love this concealer because it is natural but you can also build it up. It's very easy to apply because it comes with its own wand and very easy to blend on. Has a great finish and I would buy it again
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?