Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19846)
Asea G.
Waxahachie, TX
My favorite drug store concealer! Before I got Mac concealer this is all I used it is perfect for shaping brows! I love that it has a variety of shades too. I definitely recommend.
Gianna B.
Not for oily skin. Someone suggested I buy it because it's a great balance of a light feel along with good coverage. Definitely not for me! Looked great upon application but an hour later was very slick.
Jasmine M.
Killeen, TX
Just as good as the NARS creamy concealer! Very buildable without it looking cakey. Very affordable and has a good range of color. Best for blemishes and undereyes. I would recommend this to everyone
Ariana R.
This concealer is good to use with foundation because it conceals and gives some highlight. But it's not good to use on it's own. I would recommend to anyone who uses makeup.
Thaly S.
Doral, FL
It blends beautifully and it doesn't crease if you use a good setting powder. it dries fast and it has a build able coverage. I recommend using a beauty blender for best results.
Mariah  T.
Lexington, SC
I like this concealer and I use it everyday,but I can't fine many shades of it. This is great for highlighting or someone who wants a more natural look because it's not going to cover everything. It covers mosts and it's nice and creamy.
Laura C.
Bryan, TX
I use this concealer to cover up the red on my face and it usually lasts for a couple of hours. What I don't like about this product is that it makes my face shinier than usual.
Gabbie V.
Bakersfield
GIRLLL... I love this concealer!!! For being a drugstore product this concealer is so full coverage and it builds so good without creasing! It makes your makeup last all day without looking nasty. I constantly rebuy it! Would definitely recommend!
Morgan C.
Orange Park, FL
Didn't match my color exactly, was a bit messy, but it provided a really good coverage throughout the day! I don't have too many blemishes, but it covered up the red spots well!
Amy B.
Victorville, CA
Honestly this is the best concealer I've ever bought. It's creamy and not to thick. The only down side that you have to work quick because it drys and some times its hard to blend(if canceling eyebrows)
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?