Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Melissa E.
Oceanside, CA
Seriously why buy a high end when this works just as well. I use a lighter shade so it works as a concealer/highlighter . It makes my skin look flawless with very minimal creasing. Awesome for the price!
Alexis B.
Moody
Review for: Fair more...
Favorite favorite favorite drugstore concealer ever. Great coverage. Blends so good. Very much like tarte shape tape. Makes cheeks look flawless. I love this concealer. Great shade range. I would recommend.
ALexus B.
Clinton, LA
Omg this the best concealer ever. I'm very faithful to this product. It's awesome!!!! It's very easy to blend and apple. I've used this product many of times. I would differently recommend this product.
Savanna S.
Cullman, AL
Super creamy and smooth under the eye. I haven't ever tried it on blemishes but it covers under the eye very well and doesn't look textured. It lasts the whole day. I have repurchased multiple times.
Kamia L.
Review for: Cafe more...
This is an ok concealer it is not the best in the drugstore but it gets the job done. I use it sometimes but it gets a little clumpy after a few hours. The packaging is ok and it is just an overall ok concealer.
Lauren J.
Clinton, NC
This concealer is pretty good. I have SUPER dark under eye circles and I have to apply 3 coats to even get it to somewhat cover them but I think that it is just how bad my circles are! It stays on pretty well if you set it with a powder!
Lari P.
Fresno, CA
I am not normally a concealer wearer or purchaser, however my daughter had me try this as she loves it. I have to say, it brightens up my under eye and doesn't look cakey witch is what I was afraid of .
Ellie M.
Monroe, NY
This does a great job for the under eye. it works exactly the same as the nars concealer but for much less. the color match was perfect and it blended right in. I do not have yellow undertones, and this does but it did not cause any problems. it also did not crease at all. would recommend and would buy again
Allison M.
Iowa City, IA
Loved it at first, have found other concealers that work better, lightest shade is still a little to dark for me, settles into fine lines under the eyes, good coverage if you use it with a setting powder
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
This is my holy grail concealer. Though it doesn't work well on blemishes, it works wonders for my under eyes. I will definitely repurchase this again and again! And it's so affordable that I won't feel guilty getting new tubes every time!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?