Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Katelyn G.
A perfect and wallet-friendly option! Goes on easily and lasts all day while providing continuous coverage to blemishes and imperfections. Feels smooth and matches skin perfect.
Martha D.
Its a great concealer it illuminates my under eye area without drying it out no creasing shade selection is very accurate and most of all has great staying power doesn't move around
sesen g.
Rolesville, NC
Great application w/ the concealer brush it comes with. It does a good job staying on, and I like how it doesn't oxidate or look old/faded through out the day. Great Price too.
Alyssa L.
Wasn't awful, but the concealer didn't blend out to my liking. If I were to use this again, i would use it more for under the eyes because this doesn't provide much coverage. Probably would not repurchase.
Ava T.
I really like this concealer, it's creamy and blendable. But when I use it it makes my face burn and I'm not sure why. So I have stopped using it but I would recommend trying it!
Brittney N.
Another great drug store concealer. I personally prefer this over NYX and nars. Works well for blemishes and undereye or whatever else you need to cover. It applies well and blends well too. I would definitely purchase it again!
Brandy W.
I have repurchased this concealer so many times!! I don't use this under eyes so I can't attest to that but as far as covering blemishes, this stuff is like magic!
Kyra L.
Lubbock
This concealer really didn't do much for me. It was thin so it didn't really cover anything. It was bright so it was good for highlighting. But if you want something to cover dark circles this isn't it.
Adi L.
Walnut Creek, CA
This is a go-to. Affordable and easy to use. I like using a lighter shade for brightening, and another shade to covering spots or redness. I've heard this is nice to contour with as well.
Emily T.
I was very presently surprised with this concealer, very inexpensive and a pretty good dupe for the Nars creamy concealer. It''s very creamy, blendable and extremely confortable
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?