Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Stefanie D.
Brooklyn , NY
The best concealer ever!!! It's creamy, oil free, and long lasting 😍. The package is like one of my lip glosses and it's real cheap too (like around $6 or $7). I figured it would be perfect for the beach.
Christianah R.
I like this concealer as it isn't too thick, and is very easy to blend. It sets nicely and doesn't crease on me. I have also used the darker shade for a subtle contour and it works great and looks beautiful
Shawna G.
University Pl, WA
I had watched a YouTuber compare these to the NARS concealer and they seemed to really like these so I went out to get one and ended up going through the whole thing! Really good quality for a great price!
Krystal L.
East Syracuse, NY
I love how creamy this formula is and it blends out really easily with a brush or sponge. And it covers up my dark circles and great for spot concealing and red spots or Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer scars
Rieffe D.
Joplin, MO
Best drugstore concealer I've ever tried! It has a wonderful consistency that isn't too watery or too thick and it has awesome coverage. It's light weight and super affordable.
TORI W.
Huntsville, AL
I bought this because I didn't want to spend the money on the NARS creamy concealer and this is supposed to be a dupe. It works really well and it blends well also. It's great for covering small blemishes and the redness around my nose.
Ursula A.
Union , NJ
I like how this concealer is light and easy to blend. Gives good coverage and highlights at the same time. Down side is that it doesn't last all day long. It tends to wear off even with the lightest touch.
Jaclynn L.
Rochester , NY
This is a great drugstore concealer! This formula is light weight, has good coverage, and blends out very well. Ive noticed it mixes well with highlighter as well. This is definitely my favorite concealer.
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
Works very well for me. Covers under eye darkness as well as blemishes. It is not full coverage but is buildable. I use my fingers to lightly press it in - or a brush. I got it on sale so the price was good.
Adriana D.
Wichita, KS
This works so good! Medium to full coverage. Feels creamy but lightweight. Lasts all day when I set it with powder. It is build able. It just comes in a small tube that I wish was a little bigger. Seems to run out faster than I would like.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back