Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite concealer in the whole wide world!! I use it to lighten up certain spots as well as conceal blemishes and dark marks on my skin. Maybelline is super affordable and super effective I alway buy this concealer!
Leena R.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Fair more...
Covers SO well! Also probably the only concealer I've ever used that doesn't break me out! It's not too heavy of cakey but still fully covers anything you need it to cover! A necessity to my makeup collection!
Holly H.
Shreveport , LA
Great color options. Great blend ability. Goes on smoothly and it does not crease if you set well. I personally like the applicator, as it is easy to apply. I blend with a damp beauty sponge and it works great
Taylar M.
Another great concealer! It goes on super smooth and the coverage is great. The price is not bad either. I love the bush that come with it which makes applying it super easy. I would definitely buy this again.
Colleen C.
Very beautiful glowing finish. Covers up any dark circles I have under my eyes. Blends out perfectly every time, and the color matches my skin very well. Good coverage with minimal product. I always repurchase!
Ayla R.
I have dry skin, and I do like this concealer. It is very dewy so you have to set it right away underneath your eyes. I do love the coverage it gives. And it is long lasting. I would purchase this item again.
Abby R.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE this concealer! It blends in effortlessly, doesn't emphasize fine lines, and doesn't look cakey! On natural makeup days, I will use this on acne scars and the red parts of my face and it completely covers everything up. Lasts all day!
Abigail C.
If you're looking for an inexpensive creaseless long lasting and medium coverage concealerthis concealer is for you very easy application easy to blend in and last you all day long I'm really amazing product.
Jeidy T.
Calhoun, GA
So first I tried the other Age rewing concealer but I cannot find my shade than I switch to this concealer this is my 2 second bottle I'm obsessed how can cover all your dark circles and it feels light weight
Belem A.
Denver, CO
Love this concealer. Very high coverage without a very thick nor cakey consistency. Very cream and smooth that makes it easy to apply on top of skin, primer, and foundation. Very long lasting. Would recommend to others. I would also buy again.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back