Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jeryn D.
Review for: Fair more...
This product is a really nice product. The brush is very soft and the product goes on well. The only real problem I had was it dried kinda quickly but other than that it was a really good concealer. I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Betsy H.
Review for: Sand more...
Has amazing coverage. You can build up the coverage yet it will never be cackey. It's super long lasting. The formula is easy to blend in and it doesn't crease. A backup is a must have for my makeup collection.
Kimberlyn O.
West New York, NJ
Review for: Light more...
I bought this a long time ago I have mixed reviews about it. To apply it is very easy but once you apply it onto the skin after a while it does crease. And it might have been my skin where it just looked sloppy
Karin V.
Columbus, OH
I like this concealer for the price, but it's not as full coverage as I would've liked. Therefore i think it's better for undereyes than blemishes. I liked it but I will probably not be repurchasing because there are other concealers I like better
Bella A.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Light more...
I use this everyday to carve out my brows and it used to be my everyday concealer and highlighter until i got the tarte shape tape. However, I still really love this concealer, especially as a drug store product, I was impressed.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Just recently purchased this and I'm so happy with it.It covers up my dark circles really well. I use it with Maybelline age rewind eraser and it's a perfect match. One of the best concealers in the drugstore.
kelsi h.
Melbourne, FL
honestly this is a very good product for being a drug store makeup. it does it job very well only thing i have to say is its not going to give that flawless no wrinkle or line look like a tarte or naked concealer would but i do have to say maybelline did a very good job.
member-d6978
Review for: Medium more...
 The Maybelline concealer is the only concealer I use it is very affordable and it works very well well on my skin tone I would say it lasts pretty well throughout the day the pros of it is it works well with my foundation and my skin which is very oily and I would recommend this to anyone
Amanda G.
This is one of my favorite drug store concealers! It blends wonderfully, gives moderate coverage, with a natural finish. I use a shade lighter than my skin tone under my eyes and a separate shade for my face.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I bought this concealer to try since it is a Fit Me product . I like it but I think the color I picked was to dark for me but it does cover everything. I use a light setting powder to tone the darkness down .
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back