Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19836)
Samantha L.
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great concealer that blends well with my skin tone. It's not cakey and does wonders for my under eyes and blemishes. It's very lightweight and breathable. I would buy again and recommend to anyone .
murica o.
Wow this product is amazing. It makes me feels really pretty & I think it one of the best products I've ever used & it is really easy to apply & use. it was my first time & I would buy it again I recommend
Angie O.
Love this! 💕 you need try!
Love the color, is really Good.
is a very good product, I like the coverage, the texture is very soft.
the duration of your skin is 4 to 6 hours, but is very good and recommended.
Kristen E.
Raleigh, NC
I loved Maybelline Fit Me Concealer when it first hit shelves, but now I can never find my shade stocked. They only go up to 30 now and it is too light for my complexion. Not a good product for woman of color.
Mariya A.
Its awesome for concealing spots and and acne. I have very dry skin and my for head is extremely dry so it tends to stick to dry patches. It isn't very bad or extreme. The concealer does its job very well!,
Carlie N.
This product is probably a 7 on a 1 to 10 scale. It's not the best coverage and it creases under the eyes. The reason I put dries quick under pros and cons is because its a pro because it won't smudge and its a con because you have to blend fast.
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
This concealer isn't bad, I do like the age rewind better because I have dark circles but I feel like this is a great concealer for spot concealing or in addition to the age rewind
Linh H.
Glendale, AZ
This is a great dupe for the NARS cream concealer. It has great coverage, blends really quickly, have a variety of shades, very creamy so it doesn't crease and it lasts very long!
Cassie M.
Baldwinville, MA
I love the shade in fair and think it provides enough coverage, definitely not full coverage but if you pat it on nicely and blend out and then use a powder to set it it looks great.
Alyssa N.
Green Bay, WI
I love this concealer! It works great for under my eyes, and it very easy to blend. It lasts for a very long time too. I've only had to repurchase once, and it's lasted me months.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?