Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
nikki m.
Love this! its my favorite concealer so far from the drugstore, very affordable and works! doesn't settle into the creases of my eyes, and purchasing again! its not too thick but covers and blends beautifully!
Leena R.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Fair more...
Covers SO well! Also probably the only concealer I've ever used that doesn't break me out! It's not too heavy of cakey but still fully covers anything you need it to cover! A necessity to my makeup collection!
Dana H.
I bought this because of the price. It's Okay but I think I'm going to try another brand after this, Its not that thick so i don't think the coverage is as good as it could be at least with redness, but its okay
Jeidy T.
Calhoun, GA
So first I tried the other Age rewing concealer but I cannot find my shade than I switch to this concealer this is my 2 second bottle I'm obsessed how can cover all your dark circles and it feels light weight
Shay C.
This is my most recent addition to my makeup bag. An absolute must have if you're not looking to spend much! I have some dark spots on my nose from wearing glasses and a few coats of this covers them right up.
Olivia L.
One of the best drugstore concealers. It covers almost everything. It blends really well. It is really great for under the eyes. It can get patchy and dry around zits after a long day but overall great product!
Aurora V.
Rialto, CA
I have been trying new concealers to cover blemishes and dark under eye circles. This does work to brighten under eyes but not very good at covering blemishes and acne scars they still seem to show even after a few layers. I do like this for under eyes though and will continue to use it.
Holly H.
Shreveport , LA
Great color options. Great blend ability. Goes on smoothly and it does not crease if you set well. I personally like the applicator, as it is easy to apply. I blend with a damp beauty sponge and it works great
Ashwini A.
Finally a concealer in a darker color that matches my skin tone. I love this concealer. It is dreamy and smooth and perfectly blends into my skin while covering blemishes. Also doesn't highlight dry patches.
Bella A.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Light more...
I use this everyday to carve out my brows and it used to be my everyday concealer and highlighter until i got the tarte shape tape. However, I still really love this concealer, especially as a drug store product, I was impressed.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back