Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Allyson Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Great match to my FitMe foundation! Very easy to use and blend into skin. Covers dark under-eye circles and blemishes very well and inexpensive to boot. I keep it in my bag in case I mess up my makeup during the day.
Tiffany  T.
Love this concealer. I've tried different ones but I seem to always come back to this one. I even thought I lost it and immediately went to go buy a new one. I have a vein mark on my nose and it covers it up nicely
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
Great concealer!! It's a very nice formula and the price is awesome! It covers a lot, especially compared to other drugstore products, and it's not heavy at all!
Megan H.
Murphysboro, Il
I use this concealer daily! It works great. The price is very cheap. I have tried other drugstore concealers but always come back to this one. I have purchased this 5 or more times!
Pamela H.
Modesto, CA
Still in search of a more orange-based concealer for my dark under eye circles. So far, this has been the best I've found. It's not too heavy but has good enough coverage for blemishes and the veins on my eyelids.
Aristy I.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Light more...
I think this is definitely the BEST drugstore concealer! I love the applicator and it lets you pack on a ton without looking too cakey. I have dry skin and it works perfectly on me!
Katherine F.
Ocoee, FL
So impressed with this product. I was using high end but the cost was killing my wallet. The hype for this concealer is real! Great coverage and blends beautifully.
Ana Milena G.
This is an excellent concealer, my skin feels light but covers almost everything, it is very economical. The packaging is sturdy, easy to apply and long lasting.
Heather M.
This is one of the best drugstore concealers I have over used. It's creamy, medium coverage, and doesn't crease on me. It's only about $6 and easily found. Definitely suggest this!
Sofia V.
Elmhurst, NY
I did not know much about this concealer, but I saw it as one of the favorites of gossmakeupartist on youtube and encourage me to try it and since then it's my favorite concealer covers me well my dark circles and I do not under eye creases so great.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back