Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19774)
Buy on Amazon
Vicktoria B.
Carrollton, TX
This is one of my absolute favorite concealers. It is very creamy and does a really good job to get rid of dark circles. It doesn't crease and doesn't look cakey like some concealers.
Maecy C.
Carthage , IN
I absolutely love this concealer it has great coverage and it is very easy to apply! I use this for my dark circles and it takes them away! This is also good for doing cut creases! I totally recommend this product!
Aremy S.
Union City, CA
I love the way it sits on my face and how pigmented the concealer is this is the only concealer i have used. Doesnt last as long as i want it, also creases under my eyes so still in the hunt for something better.
Arlene Z.
Mecca, CA
I give this concealer full stars because it's full coverage and its also very affordable. It's my first time getting it last month (June) and I'm already out of it. Forster making a second purchase on this one
Myrka V.
Great shade match, but no matter what primer or moisturizer I used it did begin to crease underneath my eyes after 4 to 6 hours. It is very thin and light weight and buildable. Not sure if I would repurchase it.
Daniela C.
Miami
Review for: Sand more...
Really good formula and inexpensive. It is a good concesler but not my favorite, maybe if it had a little more coverage i would use it more often, but it is a really good concealer if
aneli  r.
Love this concealer I have like 10. That is saying a lot. I like to purchase big quantities of a product if I know I will be using a great amount. I recommend this product to all my friends and a the price is is so affordable for the amazing product .
Melissa J.
Osseo, WI
This is a blendable concealer! Not cakey or drying! Great to cover blemishes. If you have mature skin, don't use it under your eyes. It is a bit too think and can settle in fine lines.
Mari R.
Elgin, IL
The best concealer Ive tried! It blends so smoothly and I love that I can carry it everywhere with me. I actually use the darker shade to contour my face too. Ive gone through 2 of them and many more to come.
Urvashi B.
I like this for highlighting under my eyes. It's not super thick and long lasting unless you pair it with a foundation and set with a powder. It doesn't have a lot of shades though.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?