Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jacquelynn R.
Richfld Spgs, NY
This is hands-down the best drugstore concealer i have used. It's very versatile and covers blemishes well. The shade selection is not very broad, but it adapts to the skin tone. I'm currently out, but I definitely plan on purchasing more soon.
Katherine F.
Ocoee, FL
So impressed with this product. I was using high end but the cost was killing my wallet. The hype for this concealer is real! Great coverage and blends beautifully.
Anacristina A.
Norfolk, VA
Great concealer. A little liquidy but full coverage. Does bot crease under eye. Great for spot covering and easy to use. Simple packaging but great product for the price. Would definitely would recommend to others.
Lorena T.
HIALEAH, FL
This concealer is really good and does the job but i don't really use it to conceal, but to contour. i find it very affordable and although most of the time it's out of stock in my local walmart i can find it at target
Erin K.
Atlanta, GA
This concealer is my go-to for a day when I just need a little coverage. It blends easily and melts into skin. It's buildable, and I prefer to use it with my tarts shape tape concealer. Definitely re-purchasing!
Alma V.
Caldwell, ID
Review for: Light more...
Great product for a great price. This is one of my faves it comes in a nice little square tube like a lipstick and makes it easy to apply. Not full coverage but it is very build able! I will buy this again forsure!
MacKenzie O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this stuff for real. It's an amazing concealer that covers up all of my imperfections and blends well with a beauty blender for under the eye. It stays all day and is great for baking with. I'd definitely buy it again and I love the way it feels.
Karah M.
Brenham, TX
Stays on all day and doesn't budge. Covers up everything wonderfully especially under eye circles. I prefer this liquid over the stick because it doesn't feel caked on. I will use this forever because it also doesn't break the bank!
Melanie H.
Clarksburg , MD
This is the best concealer I have tried yet! I really love the results I get from this concealer.I have dark circles and I can barely see them when I use this product. I love it and will definitely buy it again!
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Someone recommended this to me on a Facebook live, I said what the heck and bought it. I can't live without it now. It leaves a perfect finish, thin, light and airy. No powder finish, looks like natural skin which is a must when I buy any face makeup!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back