Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #8 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...12 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...4 Answers
Itzel A.
North Las Vegas, NV
So I just recently got this product and I really love it. The packaging is alright. I've never tried other concealers. Honestly it's super easy to apply and blend it. I would definitely recommend this.
Evy C.
This product is good it does provide coverage. The only down side for me is that for some reason it burns my under eye skin. I am still not sure what the concealer has that is causing the irritation.
Adriana  R.
I love this concealer! It does a great job covering my dark under eyes.. If you set it with powder, it doesn't crease at all, and lasts all day long. I have textured under eyes, so I was worried this concealer was going to make it look awful.. but it didn't! I find that I get the best of it when I blend it in with my fingers...
Kelsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have used this concealer ever since I started using make up way back in grade school. I love it! It matches my skin tone perfectly and I have very pale skin. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive nice concealer.
Hannah T.
Duson, LA
This concealer didn't live up to the hype for me. I wanted to like it but it just faded away after a few hours. I have oily skin and I guess that's why it didn't work for me.
Francheska P.
One of my favorite drugstore concealers. This is a typical one, its not the best, but not the worst. I have seen better high end products, but also worse ones. This is in the middle. I like it for both blemishes and under eye, Im in shade fair. And once I run out I will buy again. It doesnt stick to dry patches, me having dry skin
Emily G.
Hialeah, FL
I love this concealer. I'm all about looking for affordable good products and Maybelline us definitely one. This concealer is so creamy and a little goes a long way. Its long lasting and covers up all my imperfections. Definitely recommend
Amber M.
Magnolia, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of the best drugstore concealers I've ever used. It's super buildable and it's long wearing. If I'm being completely honest I have even used this on my entire by blending it out with a beauty blender. I have and will but again!
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN
Love this concealer so much! It has good coverage but it's not the best. Considering it's price it is really good, but it's not very long lasting. The packaging is simple and classy. I would and I do continuously repurchase this item for everyday use.
Crystal R.
I was really impressed with this product the formula is awesome and the coverage is amazing and the price is very budget friendly i will be buying this product again for sure
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
I have tried so many concealers now finding what's best duits my oily skin. Does this concealer stay all day and do not creases?
oma i.
Is this agood concealer??
Ulga D.
How do i go about picking the correct shade? Secondly, how well do you ladies like this concealer?
Maggie N.
Does this work on light skin?
Mariann Y.
new york, NY
How many shades does this come in? Do you guys have problem choosing the correct shade?

Walmart