Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Tori R.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Medium more...
The name Fit Me is true! The concealer matches my skin color the exact way I want it to. It conceals my dark circles and acne scars. It blends fantastically and it’s easy to cover up if need be! Would recommend to others.
Adriana D.
Mesa, AZ
Literally LOVE this sooo much more its pricing! It reminds me of the Nars Creamy Concealer! Its so easy to blend! I love this product to hide my under eye circles but to also highlight!
Caitlin M.
Columbus, OH
This concealer is comparable to NARS. It's highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. It lasts all day and covers my dark circles perfectly. It's easy to apply and blend.m
Isabelle M.
Albany, KY
Review for: Fair more...
This is by far my favorite concealer of all time. I use it on a daily basis and it always covers my dark circles. I have been using it for almost a year now and I have repurchased several times. I would highly recommend.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
I did not like this concealer very much. When I started to put it over my foundation, it actually started taking some of the foundation off my skin. It does not cover very well or work well with foundations I have used.
Warryn D.
Little Rock, AR
Doesn't really give a wide range of colors. its easily blended with a beauty blender. The doe foot applicator is nice. It's made out of a smooth formula. This concealer is a nice product
Zee D.
This is my holy grail concealer!! You can use it to highlight, contour, cover up pimples/redness or under the eye! I legit use it for everything. It blends beautifully and doesn't crease (i use a powder on top of it under my eyes) Cant go wrong with it!!!
Julie C.
Vallejo, CA
Great coverage, lasts a good amount of time, formulas not too thick at all, and you get a lot of product! mine as lasted me months! the only problem for me is no matter what I try to prevent it, it creases under my eyes.
Libby S.
Fort Scott
Review for: Light more...
I have loved this concealer ever since it came out! It is very easy to apply and blend! Pros-it covers very well Cons- none. I love the slim packaging that way you can take it everywhere you go! I will buy it again!
Maddisyn R.
palmetto FL
Review for: Fair more...
This is definitely a full coverage foundation! Maybelline alone is an amazing brand but this concealer trumps many in its category. It removes under eye darkness & conceals blemishes to the point where you can barley tell they're there. I use this without foundation sometimes and you can barley tell!
Janice -.
Does it get cakey on the skin?
Michelle M.
Is this better than the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer ?
Karla O.
Riverside, CA
I've seen so many people rave about this product but I'm just not sure if I want to purchase. I was wondering if anybody knows if this oxidizes because I have very oily skin a lot of face products oxidize, and I'm worried the color will become to light or too dark
pia d.
st. petersburg
Nadine M.
Is the Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer better or the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer?

Walmart