Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Nicole N.
Pretty good product. The price is cheap. Goes on smoothly. Hides dark circle and blemishes pretty good. The packaging isn't that special. Mostly long lasting. I would buy again but I want to try other concealers too.
Carolina G.
Mcallen, TX
This is a great affordable concealer! It is long-lasting and is best for undereye areas. The formula is easy to blend and matches skin tone easily. I actually prefer this formula over high-end department concealers!
Pasengyeng L.
Fresno, CA
I loveeeeee loveeeeee loveeeee this concealer! It's affordable and the coverage is great. Dupe for the nars concealer and I cannot do my makeup routine without it !
Andrea P.
I have only love for this line love this concealer. It is very natural life returns to face incredibly hard on my skin. it is economical and easy to get excellent.
Marissa B.
Fortuna, CA
I like it but then again I don't. It has good coverage and it isn't cakey. I don't like it because it takes a lot of shaking and stuff to get it to mix together.
Karah M.
Brenham, TX
Stays on all day and doesn't budge. Covers up everything wonderfully especially under eye circles. I prefer this liquid over the stick because it doesn't feel caked on. I will use this forever because it also doesn't break the bank!
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
The color for being the lightest shade was darker than my normal foundation shade, keeping it from 5 stars for inaccurate labeling. However, the formula is amazing, and it's one of my favorite drugstore concealers
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Someone recommended this to me on a Facebook live, I said what the heck and bought it. I can't live without it now. It leaves a perfect finish, thin, light and airy. No powder finish, looks like natural skin which is a must when I buy any face makeup!
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
Just got this concealer since i love the fit me foundation and i have to say this is probably a good dupe for the urban decay naked concealer! Amazing and cheap!
Eesha P.
Austin, TX
I've bought this product twice by now, and have been using it for the past two or so years. I've tried many concealers and let me say, this one definitely has never disappointed me! It's very creamy and has good coverage, would definitely repurchase.
Sally Y.
Will this concealer crease under the eyes?
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
Is this worth the price? I've heard good and bad things about this product.
Ezara H.
Does this concealer crease?
Christine P.
Gaithersburg , MD
How well does it blend acne?
Michelle M.
Is this better than the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer ?

back