Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Royal K.
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer has a creamy consistency and comparable to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer as a #drugstoredupe! It is long lasting and it won't budge. I've experienced slight creasing throughout the day.
Yarell G.
I love this concealer! It's very brightening and covers up the discoloration under my eyes quite nicely. The applicator makes it super easy to use and it blends out nicely with my beauty sponge. I would recommend to anyone considering to buy this product !
Vinosha S.
I am absolutely in love with this concealer. It is a dupe for the Nars creamy concealer. It covers my dark circles well and helps highlight underneath my eyes. Just need a good setting powder for it. Great price too!
Filo S.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I like this concealer over Nars. It is high coverage from under eye circles to blemishes or redness, it will cover it right up. I have oily skin and I recommend setting it with powder to prolong the stay. It hasn't creased for me. It's not too liquid or too creamy.
Meagan G.
Nashville, TN
This concealer is great and blends really well! My only issue with is it that it isn't super full coverage. It covers blemishes decently, but not my dark under eyes as well as I'd like. I love it for the price though!
Jada L.
This concealer works really well, it covers blemishes impeccably and it's just the right color. The packaging is decent, it's best for blemishes, a little goes a long way. this is probably my go to concealer as well.
Jessy F.
Helena, MT
Review for: Fair more...
Don't let the number confuse you Fair 15 is the lightest shade! I love this for my under eye area/ contouring. It has great coverage and with a little bit of translucent setting powder it stays all day and all night.
Pamela H.
Modesto, CA
Still in search of a more orange-based concealer for my dark under eye circles. So far, this has been the best I've found. It's not too heavy but has good enough coverage for blemishes and the veins on my eyelids.
Jacquelynn R.
Richfld Spgs, NY
This is hands-down the best drugstore concealer i have used. It's very versatile and covers blemishes well. The shade selection is not very broad, but it adapts to the skin tone. I'm currently out, but I definitely plan on purchasing more soon.
Ariella S.
Stroudsburg, PA
This literally covers everything. I have bad acne scars and when. I go out I feel super self conscious. This in the true ivory shade is phenomenal for this of you with pasty skin. Just use a make up sponge to apply
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
Does this burn anyone else's under eyes?
Maura M.
Barcelona
Is it a good concealer?? I listen to some people that is a clon of NARS concealer and I want this
Monica D.
Opinions on this concealer?
Stephanie H.
Ottawa, Ontario
How do you best apply this product? I found that simply using the applicator and tapping with my fingers caused creasing under my eyes. I'm new to the concealer game. Thanks!
Karla O.
Riverside, CA
I've seen so many people rave about this product but I'm just not sure if I want to purchase. I was wondering if anybody knows if this oxidizes because I have very oily skin a lot of face products oxidize, and I'm worried the color will become to light or too dark

back