Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20672)
Madi W.
My favorite concealer ever! Better than any other high end concealer out there. I will never buy any other kind. Stays on all day and has full coverage. Doesn't cake up or look greasy! So good, love it!!!
Cassidy P.
Elk Grove, CA
Great for under eye highlighting but not the best for covering up acne or texture on the skin. Still would recommend because it's one of the cheaper concealers at the drugstore.
Poonam P.
Review for: Sand more...
Amazing concealer! Helps cover up all my dark circles. Liked the compact packaging and well priced. Can be used as a dupe for high end concealers and very buildable as well as long lasting . Recommend to all
Michelle C.
Bohemia, NY
I've been using this product for years and its perfect for under eye concealing and covering up any blemishes. I use the shade light (10) and there's little to no creasing. I use this interchangeably with my foundation, it's much quicker!
Alma G.
Shakopee, MN
Favorite drugstore concealer of all time! Definitely revolutionary to everyone! Its so easy to blend and gives a medium to full coverage! Of course I will buy this again! I already have an emergency stash! 🤷
Samantha S.
Review for: Fair more...
This is an easy to blend concealer. I don't think it gives as much coverage under my eyes as I'd like, even when I do build it. It just seems a bit thin. However, it is great for light/medium coverage and nice for covering up imperfections.
Catherine G.
One of the best drug store concealers I've used. It's been my go to for years. Pretty decent with my tough acne, creamy and doesn't crease under the eyes, BUT I do wish they had more colors since the light shade tends to be a bit of a pink undertone
brandy w.
Star City, AR
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is very similar to the urban decay naked concealer at a fraction of the price. It builds up nicely without becoming cakey or hard to blend out. Very easy to apply and blends like a dream!
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
I use this everyday. It's not too expensive and there are usually deals with them as well. I wish they had a lighter color but the undertone is nice for the fair shade. It's creamy and somewhat build-able too.
Kayla L.
This is a pretty good drug store concealer. It doesn't cake under my eyes and has decent coverage that lasts through the day. I wanted a good concealer without the high price tag and I think I've found it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back