Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20604)
Gabby W.
You can do everything with this concealer highlight contour, and cover it is the best concealer at the drugstore and a must have when new to makeup or if you don't own it better than lots of high ends products.
Karli M.
This concealer is great for dark circles. I have really harsh dark circles but it covers flawlessly. If you are looking for a great drugstore concealer, get the Maybelline fit me !!!
Ana Milena G.
This is an excellent concealer, my skin feels light but covers almost everything, it is very economical. The packaging is sturdy, easy to apply and long lasting.
Ijeoma S.
Everything about this product works for me. From the packaging to the coverage to the longevity and consistenty.
It's one of those products I'd buy again and again
Ariella S.
Stroudsburg, PA
This literally covers everything. I have bad acne scars and when. I go out I feel super self conscious. This in the true ivory shade is phenomenal for this of you with pasty skin. Just use a make up sponge to apply
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ
My absolute favorite drug store concealer. It covered up my undereye circles very well and my blemishes. The packaging is great and easy to use. It's also very easy to blend. I would recommend this to others 100%
Pamela H.
Modesto, CA
Still in search of a more orange-based concealer for my dark under eye circles. So far, this has been the best I've found. It's not too heavy but has good enough coverage for blemishes and the veins on my eyelids.
Twinkle O.
This is my go-to makeup product! I use this to cover pimples and have been using this for 4 years now I think? I love it so much and I bought the NARS radiant something something concealer and its the same as this one but this one is half the price!!
Tiffany  T.
Love this concealer. I've tried different ones but I seem to always come back to this one. I even thought I lost it and immediately went to go buy a new one. I have a vein mark on my nose and it covers it up nicely
Hailey F.
Soda Springs, ID
This stuff is AMAZING it covers everything ! It was very reasonably priced and I will buy this every time and recommend to Anyone. Do it this product is worth it!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?