Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19825)
Buy on Amazon*
Chrissy M.
Mchenry, IL
I absolutely love this concealer! It looks great and covers well and most importantly didn't break me out. This is the only concealer I use for both blemishes and under my eyes and its a great price!
hanifah A.
Review for: Sand more...
This paired with the fit me foundation is a dynamic duo. It starts off with the medium coverage but you can definitely build it up. Its lightweight and the doughfoot applicator is a plus. Its my go to!
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I have really tried hard to love this concealer but I feel like the color range and the color selection is very scares and even though I still use the product it's in a darker shade to cover blemishes.
Andrea B.
I looove this stuff. I use 2 colors for my bad dark circles. First I use #10 which is darker and blend it out and then I use #15 which is lighter and that really works to cover my circles. HG product.
Yolanda O.
Lodi, CA
This product is honestly amazing and super affordable! Lightweight and it has great coverage hands down one of the best I've ever had ! It's great for undereyes! I would totally recommend this product
Anna S.
Bluffton, OH
Let's be real, this has been my holy grail concealer since I was fourteen and it is the absolute definition of "oldy but a goody"... if you see this in your drug store pick it up, I repeat: PICK IT UP.
Nuria P.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I really like this concealer. It's one of the best low cost and drugstore concelears.

It's very smooth and It has a full coverage. It's long lasting and It doesn't oxide.

Katie T.
Vallejo, CA
My favorite drugstore concealer. It is perfect for carving out your eyebrows and adding a natural looking highlight to your face. It also does great covering up my dark circles. I have repurchased this many times. Wish they had even lighter colors.
katie m.
Rochester, IL
Great product !! It is the NARS creamy radiant concealers twin! I love this for shaping my brows and getting a little extra coverage. It is so so beautiful on the skin . The color selection is nice.
Carli R.
camphill
Review for: Fair more...
This is such an amazing concealer! I love it. It's pretty buildable. It has nice coverage. I think it compares to the NARS. Great for undereye and spots! I would DEFINITELY recommend this to others!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?